Followers

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Garden Ridge/ Target Haul!

My Garden Ridge/Target Haul!

Now I don't know about you guys but I love deals especially when it's on anything that deals with the Home! Wether it be just one item or I might take home 6 items like I did today the point is I can't pass up a good deal. My first stop was the store my fiancĂ© dreads even walking in to with me because he says it never fails I always come out with something little or big. No it's not Hobby Lobby although another favorite of mine and not his….. but back to the subject this store I am talking about is located in a pretty good size building it use to be a SAM'S CLUB so we are talking about warehouse size!!!!!!!!! What more could I ask for the store I am talking about is Garden Ridge now I know they have stores in just certain areas just like IKEA and Home Goods but because I have neither of those this one works just fine for me! Although (Hint Hint) it wouldn't be a bad Idea to bring one of those to the Lubbock,Tx or Amarillo,Tx Area!

So first Deal of the day is my lovely clock I am a sucker for Clocks working or not! 



I Got this Lovely for Half off the Sticker Price making this $25.00
The Second Item I bought was a package of Orbs they came 6 to a pack I bought two packages of each making 12 total I will post a Pic here soon on what I actually used these for!


Two Packages of Orbs qty 6 to a package $16 for two packages!
Last but not least I bought me two picture frames for my nightstands I could not pass these up I loved the design.

Half off the sticker price making them $3.50 give or take I bought two for $7.00

Now for my Target purchase I really really really wanted a Duvet or Quilt preferably from Pottery Barn ha yea right! A girl can wish can't she? So I had to settle for what I can afford even though I have champagne taste on a beer budget…. would I buy from pottery barn no questions asked it's just right now this girl is trying to get by with saving  so I can finally order from them haha! There's a method to my madness! So I took a little trip down to target found a quilt I adored for $79.99 and the shams were $19.99 I was real close to getting it till my fiancĂ© found a set he liked now I know what your probably saying right now YOU TRUST HIM!!! Not on every decision but being that he spoils me and lets me always make the decisions on the Decor except for his Horse Racing wall I wanted to give him his own little touch to our room and I think he did pretty good even though I loved the quilt I have began to love this set it's not set in stone I can always change it up! And him being the lovely person he is said I could still get my quilt or my duvet I wanted from pottery barn so in the end it works out for the both of us!

This is a 8 Piece set that was $79.99 not bad at all!
So all in all my little shopping adventure was not as bad as I thought it would be for those 6 items it was  $127 not including tax.







No comments:

Post a Comment