Followers

Friday, January 17, 2014

Potato Sack Wall Hanging


Last year over the summer I was given some fresh potato's from our fellow country folk along with those potato's was the burlap sacks. Now usually when we receive potato's from our neighbors in this town we get them in a cardboard box fresh from the field. 

So with one of those sacks I created a wall hanging for my dining room


This project was not hard at all here is how I did it!

Supplies Needed:
Old frame or frame of your choice
Staple Gun
Staples for your gun
Scissors
Marker or Sharpie
Potato Sack

Ok first I started out with an old frame I had just laying around the house I then started figuring out what part of the sack I wanted to show once I had that figured out I went along the parts I didn't need with a Sharpie. 

So when I go to cut it to fit the frame I know where and what I need to trim off I left just a little to stretch out so I could staple.




 I then flipped my frame over and began to lay my potato sack where I wanted it and started to staple now all I did was started off in one corner of the frame and stapled down the potato sack and worked my way around making sure I pulled tight as best I could to staple.

Once you have it all stapled you should have something similar to this


ENJOY!

Thank You For Stopping By!







No comments:

Post a Comment